While it may seem the "Holiday Season" is months away, for the injectable and skin industry it's right around the corner. Many of our treatments take time to accomplish the desired goal. Here is a beauty planner to help you get your skin fit by the holiday season and your treatments planned!
• COOLSCULPTING: The unique CoolSculpting® fat-freezing technology is a nonsurgical, scientifically proven way to reduce pockets of fat in trouble spots such as the abdomen, flanks, or under the chin in as little as one session. With CoolSculpting®, you can pinpoint exact trouble spots where you’d like to reduce fat. The treatment is FDA-cleared in 9 different areas from double chins to back fat. Book your complimentary virtual consultation and freeze fat permanently
• VIIRTUE: It's the newest generation of radio frequency microneedling, and the Virtue is FDA cleared for your safety. This minimally-invasive treatment stimulates the natural production of collagen and is shown to be effective in alleviating facial wrinkles, fine lines, and tightening and toning the face, neck, hands, and body.
• FILLERS: Replace lost volume and get a more refreshed look with injectables. There is minimal downtime. Bruising and mild swelling may occur. While results are immediate your outcome continues to improve over time as as the product continues to soften and hydrate the skin.
• NEUROTOXINS: Botox, Dysport, and Jeuveau will relax muscle movement, to soften and prevent expression lines. These products take 2 weeks to take effect so plan accordingly for all of your holiday photos and parties.
• SKINWAVE: The ultimate anti-aging multi-tasker. While Skinwave nourishes your skin with naturally-occurring compounds and gently extracts impurities from your pores, it's also delivering a custom dose of antioxidants. No downtime!
Differences Between RF Microneedling and Traditional Microneedling
When it comes to skin rejuvenation, microneedling has become one of the most popular treatments, as it is non-surgical and has limited downtime....Read more